Special education services and supports are provided to students in the district who are found eligible by a qualified team. Services are provided in a number of settings, both inside and outside of the classroom. Special education services are also provided to students by our special education cooperative, The North DuPage Special Education Cooperative. Roselle School District 12 is also responsible for servicing students with disabilities in the the two neighboring parochial schools, St. Walter School and Trinity Lutheran School in Roselle, IL.
Some of the supports that we currently provide may include:
- Speech and Language Services
- Social Work services
- School-based Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy
- Preschool Developmental Screening
- Resource Instructional Support
- Psychological services and/or case study evaluations