In this project, you are going to explore the instruments of the orchestra. There are four basic instrument groups. Here is another link of instruments to listen to...
Though keyboard instruments are considered a seperate group by many, basic sound production can be put in one of the four groups.
Here is your assignment:
1. Explore the instruments. There are a variety of instruments and you should be familar with as many as possible. There are other websites that have instruments. Here are a few more other than the link above:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musical_instruments - Look up instruments here as well. site!
2. In a Google doc, type a five-ten sentence paragraph describing an instrument of your choice, when/where it was develped and by whom (if possible), and what the instrument sounds like.
3. FORMAT - First pick a READABLE (legible) FONT. Please put your name at the top (perhaps in the header), center the name of the instrument as a title (perhaps in 18 font), and write the body of the paper in 14 font using the default margins (margins that are already in place) to finish the paper.
4. Please include a picture of your instrument. You should be able to copy and paste the picture. You do not need to put a citation for the picture or for the paragraph.
5. Last, please attach the paper to the assignment by clicking the assignment and then using the "paper clip" link... attach the paper... please DO NOT share it with me. Instead, attach it to the assignment and click "TURN IN." :-)