Roselle Ravens Girls Volleyball
Volleyball tryouts will begin on February 5th . All teams (Boys, 6/7th Girls, & 8th Girls) tryouts will be at Spring Hills until 5 pm. There will be a bus that will take the students over to Spring Hills after school. Please have your child picked up by the gym at school.
In order for a student to participate in Roselle Middle School Girls Volleyball, you MUST have the following:
1. An up-to-date physical This physical should be good through October 2nd. You can’t practice without a physical on file. Please turn it into the Roselle Middle School office.
2. Athletic Fee ($50 paid to Roselle School District #12. Use your Skyward account or deliver to the office.)
3. Transportation fee ($50 paid to Roselle School District #12. Use your Skyward account or deliver to the office.) You can arrange for your own transportation and opt out of the fee. You will need to fill out the transportation opt-out form.
4. Athletic Code (Get it signed and turn it into the office or your coach)
5. Concussion Form (Get it signed and turn it into the office or your coach)
Girls Volleyball Schedule
Springwood Jr. High
Roselle - Spring Hills School (vs. Peacock Jr. High)
Roselle - Spring Hills School (vs. Westfield Middle School)
Woodale Jr. High
Roselle - Spring Hills School (vs. Medinah)
Roselle - Spring Hills School (vs. Springwood)
Peacock Jr. High
Roselle - Spring Hills School (Woodale Jr. High)
Westfield Middle School
ALL AWAY MATCHES START @ 3:45pm
ALL HOME MATCHES START AT 4:00 PM - Home games are played at Spring Hills School